Frost Bitten by Natasha Pierce



This book had me on my toes. Like what the hell Cam why cant you listen, instead of assuming things. I have my heart in my throat because of the ending. I love this author but I swear she is going to kill me with these cliffhangers.

I am just going to say that this author is up there with a Stephanie Meyer, James Patterson, P. C. cast. If you havent read her books then you should. This is not just a reverse harmed series but it is a rollercoaster to see who will make it to the finish line. The only problem I am having is why is she giving up so easily for. She is making a life for herself and so far loving it. So why let some one take it? I can wait to see what happens to all them.

Check your triggers at the door because there's a lot of them but man, the spice. The spice in this book is off the charts. I seriously recommend this series is a must read, it will have you on your toes, have your heart in the throat, and have you screaming WHY.... haha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adruz by TJ Quinn

Trading Worlds Red Market Exchange by Brittany Wright

Dragon Slayer by C. A. Rene