Vrokard: Dragon Conquered by TJ Quinn


 

This wonderful book is about dragons that come from another world to help the aliens (humans) on Earth from an army of parasites that have destroyed most of the world while trying to take it over.

So when I first started reading this book, I didn't think I would like it. The longer I read it though the more I got into it. I love how detailed it is, I also didn't like Vrokard (king of dragons) because of how he was treating Janis (human alien). To put it lightly Vrokard is a total Alpha asswhole, but the spicy between Janis and Vrokard are off the charts. I have already started recommending this book to others. I suggest you read this book to find out what happens to Janis and Vrokard you won't regret it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adruz by TJ Quinn

Trading Worlds Red Market Exchange by Brittany Wright

Dragon Slayer by C. A. Rene