Queen of Wildcards by Heleva Risque


 

This is my first time reading anything by Heleva Risque and let me just say she did not disappoint. The warning that everything in her books is dark and dirty is truly what it is.

Her characters are not just crazy they are certified psycho with obsession and possession tendencies. If you are looking for book boyfriends that will be like if you missing with her I will f*** you up then this a book you should read. This is also a series but every book in the series is a standalone. I give this book  4 🌶🌶🌶🌶 for spicy and 10 for being a great read. If you want know why I rated that high then go read it yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adruz by TJ Quinn

Trading Worlds Red Market Exchange by Brittany Wright

Dragon Slayer by C. A. Rene