Rolling with the Punches by Melanie True


 

I have to be honest this book had me dragging my feet. I was see myself in the leading ladys life. There is so much that she does that I live in really life the only thing she has I don't is the six boyfriends. I love the way these guys protect with there lives. They have really opened there hearts to the girl. 

I know how she is feeling with her younger brother to I have a brother of my own and he is taller then me and I hate it. Always making someone feel short it awful. Ugh I love this series already it is right up there with Scandalous Slopes series by Natasha Pierce I really can't wait to see what happens next in the series because I can already tell that this is going to be a wild ride. I give the book 5 in 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 and 5 in a good read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adruz by TJ Quinn

Trading Worlds Red Market Exchange by Brittany Wright

Dragon Slayer by C. A. Rene